To be able to connect to our classes you would need, a computer with Internet connection, a phone or tablet.
Instructions on how to join the class Open Bliss Yoga website:
- Login at the student access
- Choose a class and sign up for the class (if you don’t have credits you would have to purchase a pass)
- A half an hour before the class “View Broadcast” will be shown under the class name in the schedule
- Click on View Broadcast and it’ll open the Zoom meeting
Instructions for Zoom:
- Prior to joining the class, you will be asked by Zoom website to install a plugin (assuming you haven't used Zoom before) otherwise it’ll take you directly to the class
- Since this is a conferencing solution, please make sure you mute yourself and turn your camera off. Otherwise, you may inadvertently become an active participant.
The best way we found to watch and do our Yoga class:
- Connect your computer to a TV with an HDMI cable
- Connect your computer to an external speaker
Please note that you would not be able to deregister up to an hour before the class. Thanks for understanding.