Yoga to support you in gaining relief from the physical, mental and emotional effects of illness and its treatments.
Yoga has been shown helpful in reducing symptoms such as pain, inflammation, lymphedema, brain fog, instability, anxiety, stress, exhaustion and more.
You will be guided through:
– Movements and poses (within our ability) to help you re-gain mobility and restore strength and energy
– Restorative postures for deep rest, relaxation and healing
– Conscious breathing practices to generate energy or relaxation, according to need
– Guided contemplation and meditation practices to help navigate thoughts and emotions and encourage mindful self-connection
– Practicing with Loving-Kindness to transform your experience and invite healing
Taught by a certified Yoga Therapist.
Suitable for those new to yoga.
This 8 week program is ideal for people managing or recovering from heart attack, cancer, transplant and other major illness.
Cost: $160 + HST = $180.80
Go to our pricing page to purchase and register.
For Harriet’s bio click here.